Real Answers: Live Help
Real Questions, Real Answers: Live Help
The questions that come into the Live Help Center cover every conceivable business topic. Response time is quick, but if a live operator is not available, leave your question and you will be contacted by email no later than the next half business day.
The average time spent online with a Live Help Representative is 5 minutes. You will have the opportunity to rate the service you received--please let us know how we're doing!
Here's a sampler of recent questions:
- How can I conduct a search of the state's listed entities to see if my proposed business name is available?
- Where do I get forms for a non-profit corporation?
- Do I need a business license for photography?
- Can you tell me where to go to register a home-based business?
- Where can I find out about Small Business Microloans to start a new business.
- I would like to download a copy of the Board of Contractors Financial Statement. Please help.
- How can I register my Delaware company in Virginia?